Are you struggling with your kids to make them eat?
Follow below 14 tips to develop healthy eating habit among kids -
• Involve the child in selecting the food items
• Get your child involved in #cooking
• Find the alternatives to unhealthy items in your fridge (like prepare smoothies instead of ice cream, use olive oil instead of butter, etc.)
• Prepare a variety of homemade foods.
• Hide veggies in other foods.
• Keep fruits and vegetables on tables that are easily accessible to children.
• Avoid packaged and processed food.
• Don’t force the child to eat a full plate or to clean plate.
• Avoid TV, Computer, video game or mobile, etc. while eating food.
10 • Eat at least one meal together as a family
11 • Involve the kids in setting the dining table.
12 • Make it a fun event.
13 • Count the colors of the food
14 • Be the role model.
Along with eating healthy kids also need fitness & play outdoor to have a healthy future.