Traditional Forgotten Game - Fun, Learn, Play with Family
Time & Location
About the Event
Traditional Forgotten Game !!
the joy of playing with your family and friends offline.
Date - 12th June 2021, Saturday
Time - 11:30 - 12:30 AM
Duration - 1 hour
Fees - FREE
Event - Online ( Register to get link)
Materials Needed- A pencil, paper, around 10 paper cups or bowls, and min 4 variety of seeds.
Who can Attend - Parent and Child (any age) ( Make sure parent is there with child )
- Get a taste of Indian traditional games.
- Know why we should bring them back!
- Learn to play few traditional games using things at home.
- In this session, we will draw and learn traditional ancient alignment strategy games and play with our friends.
- Very simple,yet strategic games for logical thinking
- good for mental and emotional health-
- Do we know our traditional games have logic, strategy, resource management, chance, choices, problem-solving, etc.
- Everyone together regardless of age and ability has fun and bonding.
Facilitator - @Ima reCreation, have been reviving 100+ traditional games and taken them to 10000+ people.
Now, they want to take these games to children & elders for engaging them meaningfully at home.
These games are not just for fun and bonding but also good for mental and emotional health and inculcating values, improving interpersonal and life skills, just like olden golden days.
Join us to know the variety of Ancient games and why we should bring them back