Fri, Jun 16|
T Nagar, Chennai ,India
International Workshop/Certification: Teacher Training : Motor Skill For Kids Development
Teacher Training| workshop & certification By Dominque Chiquet, Founder of Motor Skill Learning, Swiss Kinder sports expert & Swiss Olympic Coach @Chennai | Get International Certificate Accredited by International Association for CAPS, Switzerland
Time & Location
Jun 16, 10:00 AM GMT+5:30 – Jun 17, 5:00 PM GMT+5:30
T Nagar, Chennai ,India, chennai
About the Event
'Kids Motor Skill Development' Teacher Training & Certification Program.
(Two Days International Workshop)
Contact us for a Group discount and Private workshop
- Registration Fees- Rs 12000/-
- After 15th Apr 23 :: Rs 7500/-
Date & Venue :
Ahmedabad : 9th & 10th June 2023 -- CLOSED
Mumbai : 11th & 12th June 2023 -- CLOSED (FULL HOUSE)
Pune : 21st & 22nd June 2023
Time : 10 am -5 pm
Day 1 - Theory Class for Motor Skill + Practical Learning + Networking
Day 2 - Practical Learning + Curriculum development tips + Certification + Networking
- Coach : Dominique Chiquet (Founder of Motor Skill Learning, Swiss Kindersport expert & Swiss Olympic Coach )
- Certification from MotorskillLearning.com , Accredited by International Association for Children's Active Play & Sports ( CAPS),Switzerland
Workshop Key Take Away
- Complementary International video curriculum access for 1 year worth 199 Euros
- International Training Certificate
- 90 % Practical application and 10 % Theory.
- Network with International coach and renowned sports leader
- Kids PE Curriculum development tips & Learning
- The 5 Motor Skills benefits & concepts explained.
- Learn Best Fun Games and Challenges for each motor skills
- Job / Business Opportunity.
Who Can Participate
- Physical Education Instructor
- Kindergartens Teachers/ Owner/ Trainer
- Pre-Primary Teacher
- Physical education Student
- Sports clubs, Community Centers, Therapists
- After school Programs & Kids Gyms
- Job/ Business Opportunity
Workshop Schedule: Day1
- The Importance of Motor Skill Development for Young Children's Sports Participation and Potential
- Why Motor Skill Learning is Crucial for Children Rather than Just Exercise
- From Motor Skills to Coordination to Sport-Specific Skills
- The Role of Genetics and Experiences in Early Childhood Development
- Understanding Implicit Learning and Motor Skills
- Designing Activities to Achieve Specific Learning Outcomes
- Progressions, Regressions, and Variations in Activities Using Simple Teaching Aids such as Pool Noodles and Ball on a String
- Structuring Your Lessons with The Motor Skill Learning System
- Using a Development Stage, Versatility, Game-Based Approach, and Storytelling
- Creating Progressions, Regressions, and Variations with Hula Hoops
- Advantages of a Game-Based Approach
- How to Create Games
- Participants' Favorite Games and Top Games Using Simple Equipment (Part 1)
- Group Discount: (5 or More participants )
- For More Details Call : +91 9884740315 or +91 7019944229
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Dominique Chiquet President CAPS (Association For Children's Active Play & Sports) Founder - Motor Skill Learning Academy, Switzerland
Dominque, is an accomplished former professional athlete, coach, educator, and sports program director. He is a Swiss Kindersport expert and Swiss Olympic Coach, possessing an extensive background in physical education (PE) for kindergarten-level students. With over three decades of experience teaching PE to kindergarteners, Dominque has developed a deep understanding of what it takes to construct a robust and effective Physical Education Curriculum. His vast knowledge and experience enable him to create highly adaptable activities that elicit an enthusiastic response from children. Additionally, Dominque is the founder of the Motor Skill Learning Academy in Switzerland, where he continues to promote physical activity and education for children. To know more you can use the links below
Q> Can I cancel My Tickets/Registration?
Ans - There is no refund ability for this event ticket . However you can transfer the ticket to someone else and send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q> I have completed the payment/purchased the ticket , what next?
Ans - Please carry the ticket and walkin to the event day.
Q> Can I do account transfer or UPI ?
Ans - Yes , Please pay to +7019944229 ( Gpay & phone pay) and send your payment reference number to email@example.com and you will get confirmation email.
Two day International Workshop + 1 year video curriculum accees Motor Skill Learning Teacher Training & Certificate Inclusive of 2 Day Food